Award recipients: 1997 to present Awards available through the recommendation of faculty, Department of Nursing, Millersville University:
Awards available directly through the Xi Chi Awards Committee:
- Nursing-Research-Award form
- Excellence-In-Practice-Award form
- Community-Leadership-award form
- Mentor Award
- Xi-Chi Scholarship application
- Xi Chi Research Grant Award
Overall Notations for Nominations and Applications for Awards:
- All Award nominations and applications are due by September 15th (unless otherwise noted) and awarded at the Distinguished Lecture Series in October.
- Nominators, nominees, and applicants are to be members of Xi Chi chapter (unless otherwise noted)
- Click on above awards for purpose, criteria, and procedures and forms for nomination and/or applications
- Self nominations are acceptable with a letter of support from a Xi Chi member or appropriate other.
- Nominees and applicants are not eligible if they have received an award in same category in the last three years.
- Nominations and Applications are electronically sent to Chair of Awards Committee from Millersville University Xi Chi website; reply from Chair of Awards Committee acknowledging the submission will be made using the sender’s specified e-mail.
- Submission of applications can be either emailed or mailed to Barbara.firstname.lastname@example.org or Dr. Barbara Zimmerman, Millersville University Nursing Department, PO Box 1002, Millersville, PA 17551.