Day 9, November 16, 2011

There has been a lot of growth and everything is going well. The leaves of the lettuce are over 6 inches long and long extremely healthy. The water level dropped more than it has in the past. This is probably because of the size of the plants now as compared to before. I had to add almost a half gallon of nurtient solution to the growing system. We will probably need to keep a closer eye on the water level now that our plants have gotten so big. However, our water culture system holds over 4 gallons of solution so it should not dry out. This was a design concept we built in from the beginning. After adding the water I checked the pH it seemed extremely low once again. I added some pH up mixture. I then checked it again and the solution still seemed pretty low, but I figured it still needs time to mix. I will check it again soon and see if it is working out. I suspect it will be fine because we have been having issues controlling and keeping a constant pH throughout, but we still have tremendous and healthy growth.

17 thoughts on “Day 9, November 16, 2011”

1. Many within the comment attempts on my blogging site have been completely crafted employing automated software programs. The bottom line with respect to commenting software is this. Its nothing at all more than an arms race involving people that utilize it and search engines like yahoo. https://18.143.141.207/

2. I have to admit that you have shown a great insperation in this wonderful site. I understood that we should teach a tactical approach in every learning opportunity that we received even in our own ways of learning before teaching technical skills and showing the result to others to come up for successful and contented result and through this i was able to modify each poject that i have specialy this one: visit

3. hello!,I like your writing so a lot! share we keep in touch more approximately your article on AOL? I require a specialist in this space to unravel my problem. May be that is you! Looking ahead to see you.

4. I do consider all of the ideas you have offered to your post. They’re really convincing and will certainly work. Still, the posts are too brief for novices. May you please extend them a little from next time? Thanks for the post.

5. you are truly a good webmaster. The web site loading velocity is amazing. It sort of feels that you are doing any distinctive trick. In addition, The contents are masterpiece. you’ve performed a fantastic process in this matter!