Day 8, November 9th, 2011

Today after the test we checked on our mesclun. we noticed definite growth since only 2 days before during our last class period. The edge which was slightly discolored has green up and looks a lot healthier now. It seems like centering it under the light helped solve this problem. When we checked pH, it was around 5.o, which is not what we want. We adjusted it to be about 6.5. We are still having trouble maintaining a constant pH level, but our plant is doing great nonetheless. I believe that lowering the lamp has also helped our plants because the leaves grew about a half inch in only 2 days which is as fast as they have grown throughout any specific time in this semester. When I looked down into the rockwool, I noticed that new sprouts are still coming up. It is good to see that new growth is still occuring. I may consider trimming back some of the larger leaves to encourage even more new growth. Up to this point, Kevin and I are very happy with the success of our water culture system.

47 thoughts on “Day 8, November 9th, 2011”

1. Infor Inn is a dedicated platform for global readers where you can find updated and new articles on business and technology. We encourage versatile and well-versed writers to share their Guest Post and infographics with us to get it published on our site. Read and enjoy latest blogs here on every topic you are looking for.InforInn

2. Looking to purchase footballs in bulk for your online store? Trade Key is one of the top B2B marketplaces that can connect you with reliable football suppliers from all over the world with our easy-to-use platform.

3. I have to admit that you have shown a great insperation in this wonderful site. I understood that we should teach a tactical approach in every learning opportunity that we received even in our own ways of learning before teaching technical skills and showing the result to others to come up for successful and contented result and through this i was able to modify each poject that i have specialy this one: here

4. I am attempting to discover things to upgrade my site! I guess its satisfactory to utilize a couple of your ideas! Thanks baccarat

5. Fantastic beat ! I wish to apprentice at the same time as you amend your
    website, how can i subscribe for a weblog site? The account aided me a
    applicable deal. I were tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered shiny
    clear idea

6. I got this website from my friend who shared with me about this web site and now this
    time I am browsing this website and reading very informative content here.

7. Great blog right here! Also your website rather a lot up very fast!
    What host are you the usage of? Can I get your affiliate hyperlink on your host?
    I wish my web site loaded up as quickly as yours lol

8. Have you ever considered about adding a little bit mpre than just you articles?
    I mean, what you say is valuable and everything.
    But think of if you added some great images or videso clips to give your posts more, “pop”!
    Youur content is excellent but with images and
    clips, this blog could undeniably bee one oof the most beneficial inn its niche.
    Amazing blog!

9. Hi there! Quick question that’s totally off topic. Do you know
    how to make your site mobile friendly? My weblog looks weird when browsing from my
    iphone 4. I’m trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to fix this issue.
    If you have any recommendations, please share.
    Cheers!

10. I really liked this post i read your blog very often, and you’re constantly coming out with some great stuff.
    I contributed this on my fb, and my followers really liked it.
    I really admire the good work 🙂

11. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing
    this blog. I am hoping to check out the same high-grade
    blog posts from you in the future as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities
    has motivated me to get my very own website now 😉

12. It’s in fact very complex in this full of activity life to listen news on Television, thus I only use the web for that reason, and get the latest information.

13. Very good blog! Do you have any hints for aspiring writers?
    I’m planning to start my own website soon but I’m a little lost on everything.
    Would you advise starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many
    options out there that I’m totally overwhelmed ..
    Any tips? Kudos!

14. Fantastic beat ! I would like to apprentice at the same time as you amend your website, how can i subscribe for a blog site?
    The account aided me a applicable deal. I have been tiny bit familiar of
    this your broadcast provided shiny clear idea

15. Hey! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick
    shout out and tell you I truly enjoy reading your blog posts.
    Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that go
    over the same topics? Thanks for your time!

16. Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it’s truly informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I will be grateful if you continue this in future. Lots of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

17. I have recently started a blog, the info you offer on this site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work. “Patriotism is often an arbitrary veneration of real estate above principles.” by George Jean Nathan.

18. What i don’t understood is in truth how you’re now not really a lot more smartly-appreciated than you might be now. You’re so intelligent. You realize therefore considerably in relation to this matter, made me individually imagine it from numerous numerous angles. Its like women and men aren’t fascinated until it’s one thing to do with Woman gaga! Your personal stuffs outstanding. Always handle it up!

19. I precisely needed to thank you so much all over again. I do not know the things that I could possibly have taken care of without the entire creative ideas revealed by you on such a situation. It truly was the distressing difficulty in my circumstances, but considering your well-written technique you dealt with it forced me to jump for happiness. I will be grateful for the guidance and thus hope you comprehend what a great job you have been providing teaching most people with the aid of a blog. I know that you’ve never encountered all of us.

20. Simply wish to say your article is as astonishing. The clearness in your post is just spectacular and i could assume you are an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the enjoyable work.