’Ville Daily | April 5, 2018
FOR MILLERSVILLE UNIVERSITY FACULTY, STAFF AND STUDENTS
New Today: ‘Ville Earth Day Celebration to be held at the Lombardo Welcome Center
New Today: Disability Pride Day 2018 – Join us for a day of Pride, Awareness, Activism, Music and Film
Computer Science Symposium: How can a Computer Scientist be successful in a BIG DATA world?
Scholastic Book Fair Fundraiser This Week
Tea Time with Global Education, April 10
Meet Millersville’s New President on Friday
2018 Distinguished Leadership Awards Nominations
Last chance to include a special thought to be included in the Honorary Message booklet
“Life: The Movie” Tell Your Story with Video Adult Learning Class Starts April 6th
Register for PIAA Basketball Certification Course-FREE to MU Students
Department of Music Faculty Showcase & April Concert Highlights
Spring Student Art Sales
Sexual Assault Awareness Month: Campus Activities and Community Activities
New Today: Next Courageous Conversation: Disability and Public Access—Join us April 10th
New Today: Registrar’s Office Spring 2018 Bulletin
Reminder from Registrar-Withdrawal Deadline
The AOD Guy on Percs, Vicodin, Oxys, Heroin, Fentanyl and Narcan…
Summer Conference Assistant-Accepting Applications Now
Calling All Writers, Artists and Performers: Body Monologues
New Today: Deadline for 10th-Week Verification of Attendance is April 6, 2018
New Today: RSVP to Breakout Session with Byron Hurt
PASSHE Academy April 2018
Employee Wellness- Earth Day Celebration (Thursday April 19, 2018)
Marauder Connections Alumni E-Newsletter available now
Hit a Homerun with Skillsoft Learning & Development Programs
University Hosts Admitted Student Expo Saturday
Made in Millersville Draws 440 Students!
4/5 – Lancaster Online – Millersville’s Eric Horst interviewed for “High wind warning in effect in Lancaster County today; Snow possible Saturday.”
4/5 – LNP
- Shows not to miss:
- MU Single Reed Symposium Concert on Saturday at Winter Center.
- Dance Lancaster Weekend at Ware Center on Saturday.
- MU senior Jenna Martorana named Miss Red Rose City.
- MU’s Eric Horst interviewed for “Winter may continue on this week.”
4/4 – U.S.News.com – MU’s Dr. Lexi Hutto interviewed for “No Offense Intended, but Business Owners Won’t Hide Faith.”
4/4 – The Washington Times – No offense intended, but business owners won’t hide faith
4/4 – AASCU Newsletter
- The Governor’s Office and the Pennsylvania Department of Education approved Millersville University’s application for funding through the 2017-18 It’s On Us PA Grant Program.
- Due to the record-breaking snowfalls of 2018, Millersville University meteorologist Eric Horst has garnered quite the following on his weather-based Twitter account. Horst accumulated a total of 809,000 views on his Twitter feed over seven days in March, contributing to a monthly total of @MUweather tweet views of over 1.7 million.
- The 31-year tradition of nurturing young women’s interest in science, mathematics and technology continues in early April with Millersville University’s annual Glenna Hazeltine Women in Mathematics, Science and Technology Conference.
- The Energy Management Dashboard, which Millersville University implemented in the spring of 2017, has proven to not only educate students about how to be mindful consumers, but it has also saved the university valuable money through the analysis of ways to cut down building energy consumption.
EVENTS: UNIVERSITY CALENDAR AND GET INVOLVED
4/5 – Women’s Tennis vs. Wilmington, 3 p.m.
- Women’s Lacrosse vs. Slippery Rock, 3 p.m.
- Men’s Tennis vs. Mercyhurst, 2 p.m.
- Softball at Kutztown, 2:30 p.m. and 5
- Baseball vs. Mansfield 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
4/7 – Admitted Student Expo
4/9 – Byron Hurt Presents: Locker Room Talk or Toxic Masculinity?
4/11-13 – The 35th Millersville Conference on the Holocaust and Genocide, April 11-13
4/17 – Made in Millersville
4/26 – Dining with Champions Scholarship Dinner and Auction set for Thursday, April 26
’VILLE DAILY ARCHIVES
’VILLE DAILY POLICY