‘Ville Daily | October 19, 2020
FOR MILLERSVILLE UNIVERSITY FACULTY, STAFF AND STUDENTS
COVID-19 TIP OF THE WEEK – Stay at home if you’re sick.
NEW TODAY – PASSHE Legislative Update
NEW TODAY – Citizen of the Week 10/16 Winner
From Oct. 15 – Fire Alarm Panel Inspections Begin
NEW TODAY – Free Food opportunities
From Oct. 16 – Graduate Student Journal – Now Accepting Online Submissions!
From Oct. 16 – PSECU: How many Marauders can you spot?
From Oct. 15 – Senior Portrait Sessions
From Oct. 14 – Choices: Decision Making Workshop
From Oct. 14 – Early Admission Available to Millersville MSW Program
From Oct. 13 – Apply to be a Financial Aid Student Worker Today!
NEW TODAY – Help Support LPP Students
NEW TODAY – Adoptions Due for Spring 2021
From Oct. 15 – AFSCME 2421 Holiday Gift Certificate
From Oct. 15 –Tribute to Dr. Lisa R. Shibley
Oct. 19 – The Atlantic – MU mentioned in The Mad, Mad World of Niche Sports Among Ivy League–Obsessed Parents
- Oct. 18 – Dr. Dennis B. Downey, professor emeritus of history penned the piece On populism, our democratic crisis and the ‘Wizard of Oz’ [column]
- Oct. 18 – Dr. Marc V. Felizzi, an associate professor in MU’s School of Social Work was quoted in the piece, As if 2020 hasn’t been hard enough, we may need to cancel holiday gatherings. Let’s mask up and get through this [editorial]
- Oct. 17 – Dr. Duane Hagelgans penned the piece Responding to crisis, including COVID-19, and letting the next generation help [column]
Oct. 18 – The Citizen’s Voice – MU mentioned in AMAZING KIDS 2020: Carly Kappler calls her classic 1970s car ‘a labor of love’
Oct. 17 – PennLive – MU mentioned in Central Dauphin’s Maddie LaFrance adds a college offer
TOP SOCIAL MEDIA POST
Instagram – What are the best kept secrets of Lancaster?
EVENTS: UNIVERSITY CALENDAR
- Positive Change Conference: “Collective Restoration”
- 3rd Annual Millersville University Disability Pride
- MU Disability Pride Open Mic Invitation
- Millersville Disability Film Festival