‘Ville Daily | October 4, 2018
FOR MILLERSVILLE UNIVERSITY FACULTY, STAFF AND STUDENTS
STUDENT NEWS AND GET INVOLVED
New Today: Register your Org for Marauder Fan Fest
New Today: Substance Use Support Group
New Today: CHEP October and November 2018 Events
New Today: Employee Flu Shot Schedule
10/4 – LNP
- Front page article on Breast-A-Ville at Millersville University.
- 7 photos from the 8th annual Breast-a-Ville
- ALLEGRO NEXTGEN FALL CONCERTS at the Ware Center.
- Force of Nature at Eckert Gallery
- States of Reverie at Sykes Gallery
10/4 – Lancaster Online – Interview/feature story with Judy and Ralph Anttonen – about the Lancaster Senior Games.
10/4 – Reading Eagle –
- Split Second at Ware Center.
- Force of Nature exhibit at Winter Center.
- Allegretto Fall Concert; 3 and 7 p.m. Oct. 7 at Ware Center.
10/3 – York Dispatch – Congressional candidates squeeze in October debate – Oct. 8 at Millersville University.
EVENTS: UNIVERSITY CALENDAR
10/5 – Women’s volleyball at Pitt-Johnstown
- Women’s cross country at Blue & Gold Invitational – Delaware
- Football at Lock Haven, noon
- Field Hockey vs. IUP at Millersville, noon
- Women’s swimming in Millersville Relay Carnival
- Women’s volleyball at Shippensburg, 1 p.m.
- Men’s soccer (1:30) and Women’s soccer ( 4 p.m.) at Mercyhurst
- Women’s tennis at California, 4 p.m.
10/11 – Environmental Health Speaker