’Ville Daily | March 1, 2018
FOR MILLERSVILLE UNIVERSITY FACULTY, STAFF AND STUDENTS
New Today: Presidential Search – Submit Your Feedback!
Updated: This Weekend in the Arts
New Today: Export Control News and Embargo Updates
3/1 – LNP
- Football: “Breitbach steps down.”
- Women’s basketball, “Marauders into semis.”
- Feature article, “A Play that Pleases the Toughest Crowd: Kids,” at the Ware Center.
- MU Concerts Friday through Sunday
3/1 – Lancaster Online – MU’s Eric Horst interviewed for “Warm but rainy Thursday will roll into light snowfall in Lancaster region Friday, cooler temps through the weekend.”
3/1 – Snapper:
Opinion – Anxiety: A college nightmare?
Arts and Culture – Radium Girls playwright comes to Millersville
2/28 – Blue Ridge Cable News 11 – Interview with film director Sophia Kruz at the Ware Center.
2/28 – Local DVM – Millersville and Shippensburg award first doctorate.
2/27 – Coverage of MU Student Evelyn Dais speaking at treasurer’s press conference:
Today PA State Treasurer announced a new program to help kids in the Commonwealth save for college.
– Syndicated by affiliates WYFX, WETM, WYTV
The Keystone Scholars Program grants children $100 at birth to go toward their higher education. It’s available in just six counties now, but lawmakers are already working to expand it statewide.
It will provide a 100 dollar grant at birth to go toward the child’s higher education.
– Second story on Keystone Scholars ran at 6:00pm.
UPCOMING EVENTS View All
3/1 – Lecture – Coping with Crisis: Climate Change and Economic Transformation
- Women’s Lacrosse vs. Notre Dame, 1 p.m. at home
- Women’s Basketball at Indiana (PA), 3:30 p.m.
- Baseball vs Goldey-Beacom, noon and 2 p.m. at home
- Softball vs. Shepherd, 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. at home
3/10 – Odyssey of the Mind
3/11 – Spring Break Begins
3/22 – Carter G. Woodson Lecture