’Ville Daily | January 22, 2018
FOR MILLERSVILLE UNIVERSITY FACULTY, STAFF AND STUDENTS
New Today: Welcome from President Anderson
New Today: Presidential Search Update
New Today: The Veterans Resource Center is Hiring!
New Today: Responsibilities for Added / Dropped Classes
New Today: MOSAIC Study Abroad Opportunities
New Today: Biggest Loser Contest Starts 1/29
New Today: The Grille Specials – January 22 – 26, 2018
New Today: WIXQ Faculty Friday
New Today: Title IX Responsibilities for Faculty
1/21 – LNP
- Millersville’s Jayme Trogus interviewed for article, “‘You’re not alone’: Lancaster County organizations launch fresh initiatives to prevent, combat sexual misconduct.”
- Obituary for Frances Lucille Keller. An alum of Millersville, she served as Millersville University Alumni Secretary, Treasurer and Executive Secretary, and Treasurer of the Millersville University Foundation.
1/19 – Milton Hershey School and Millersville University Establish Partnership to Increase Graduation Rates for First-Generation College Students. Article so far has appeared:
Rates for First-Generation College Students. Article so far has appeared:
1/18 – Lancaster Online – Millersville’s Eric Horst’s tweets included in “’January Thaw Part 2′ starts today, forecasters predict.”
1/17 – U.S. News & World Report – Cynthia Blevins, a certified registered nurse practitioner, and an adjunct professor at Millersville, discusses overmedication.
UPCOMING EVENTS View All
1/22 – Classes Begin
- Golf Fundraiser at Chipotle
- Wrestling at Shippensburg, 7 p.m.
- Spring 2018 Organization Outbreak
- Basketball at home against East Stroudsburg; Women at 5:30, Men at 7:30
3/11 – Spring Break Begins