Millersville State Normal School always had a Principal as the head, from 1855 until 1928 when it became Millersville State Teachers College. From 1928 to the present, the head of the College or University has gone by the title of President.
The stained glass windows were once only located in the Chapel and the Library. When the chapel was torn down in the late 1960s, the windows that were there were preserved and are now located in buildings throughout campus. The library was renovated and is now the Biemesderfer Executive Center where the stained glass windows remain.