Reflecting On This Experience

My Initial Thoughts

When I first learned that I would have to be making blog posts for this course, I was a little hesitant and unsure about how it would go. I had never made a blog post previously and I was a little worried about how that was going to go.

I had many worries when approaching this. I was worried that I wouldn’t be able to think of interesting topics to write about. I was also worried about making posts interesting and easy to read while also being insightful.

Doing these blog posts definitely put me out of my comfort zone and pushed me to take risks and try new things.

Looking Ahead

From this, I have learned so much not only about writing blog posts, but about gathering and delivering information in an effective and concise way. I learned how to give feedback to others and also take feedback and adapt appropriately.

I am very glad that I had the opportunity to do this and develop this skill. Making these blog posts have become easier and easier as I kept doing them. These skills are skills that I will take with me throughout my entire teaching career. Getting more comfortable with this skill will benefit me a lot. These skills will also help me with communicating with parents and other teachers and coworkers.