December message from our Interim VP

In the midst of transition for not only Student Affairs & Enrollment Management but also for Millersville as a whole, I wanted to take a moment to share how truly honored I am to serve as your Interim Vice President. SAEM is supported and strengthened by our incredibly hard-working staff, and I look forward to working with each of you in this new capacity.

One of my fundamental beliefs is that each one of our employees adds meaningful, valuable contributions to both their teams and to our division. While each of us works to serve our students, we also work to serve one another. Our willingness to collaborate, dedication to our values, and determination to meet our goals are vital to the success of the institution and to each other.  We are stronger as a team, and Millersville is stronger with SAEM.

As our interim Vice President, my hope is to know better the contributions of each of your areas so that I may best support you. In a time of great change, I am excited for a great chance; a chance to work with each of you, to continue to build our team, and toward our common commitment to student success.

Interim VP Tom Richardson