Today’s Issues in Social Work Education
PASWE Dinner Menu & Panel Presenters
Monday 9/23/19 5:30pm to 7pm.
The PA Association of Social Work Education (PASWE) holds several workshops at the annual National Association of Social Work (NASW) Conference. For 2019, the PASWE Day at the NASW conference will be held on Monday 9/23/19 from 8am to 7pm. See below for one of our featured workshops.
Register as a PASWE Professional ($90) for the NASW Conference. This registration includes 6 CEs, 3 PASWE workshops, two keynotes, a sweet talk, student poster competition, breakfast, lunch, and dinner (see dinner menu below). If you would like to register for the full NASW Conference, you can attend all PASWE events–except the dinner which will be an extra $30.
Students can register for $25 which includes everything except breakfast & dinner.
PASWE Dinner Menu
- Brie Cheese, Strawberries and Walnuts on Toasted Bread
- Crabmeat Deviled Eggs Prosciutto
- Fresh Mozzarella Skewers
2 Main Dish Stations: Pasta & Sliders
- Three Cheese Tortellini or Orecchiette
- Marinara or Alfredo
- Served with Garlic Bread, Pepper Flakes and Parmesan Cheese
- Crab Cakes with Remoulade
- Molasses Barbeque Pulled Pork with Slaw and BBQ Chip
PASWE Dinner Panel Presenters