PROJECT MANAGEMENT NONPROFIT PRACTICUM
This project management workshop-training program for a nonprofit organization was developed by Millersville’s Nonprofit Resource Network (NRN) with funding from the Project Management Institute Educational Foundation (PMIEF).
This 12-hour, 3 day course demonstrates how project management can help nonprofits be more efficient and effective as they execute and manage their everyday projects, from fundraising to proposal writing to planning special events. The practicum includes an instructor manual with notes and nine templates specific to community benefit organizations. Topics include but are not limited to:
- Definition of Project and Project Management
- Project Life Cycle
- Project Phases
- Process Groups
- Project Manager Responsibilities
- Project Charter
- Project Scope
- Planning and Executing
- Monitoring and Controlling
- Closing and Celebrating
This curriculum has been modified for use in Kenya, and is being translated into Spanish and Italian for use in Mexico, Argentina and Italy.
The materials are the copyrighted property of the PMI Educational Foundation and the Nonprofit Resource Network at Millersville University.
Use and Purchasing Information
- For PMI Members: They are available for download at no cost for non-commercial use and are not to be modified in any way without written permission from the PMI Educational Foundation (email@example.com).
- For All Other Trainers/Consultants: They are available for use with a one-time licensing fee of $250.
If you are interested in using/purchasing this curriculum, please contact Hope Schmids at firstname.lastname@example.org
- First Name:
- Last Name:
- Organization Name:
- Type of Organization:
- Phone Number:
- Email Address
- Are you a PMI Member?
- How did you learn about this curriculum?
- How do you intend to use the curriculum?