To develop, heal and grow community through experiential learning and interactive instruction for the advancement of diverse learners. We aim to promote access and equality by assisting all people to be inspired and empowered by using discarded, unwanted, and excess items as learning tools; creating generations to come to be more environmentally and socially conscious.
Our philosophy is that art and music is the foundation to teaching math, science, reading, writing and sociology. Creativity belongs in the same category as preventive healthcare, diet and exercise, and people who are robbed of the ability to create art because of economic hardship live a life of the poorest quality.
- Art Workshops for both public and field trips – Lots of fun, focused on developing empathy, critical thinking, and resource management.
- Free resource area for Teachers and Nonprofits
- Free crafting area – The Craft Castle – yes, it is a giant sandcastle.
- Free Job Training Summer Camp for 12-18yr olds.
- Art and Crafting Clubs.
- Thrifty Craft Store – Affordable art supplies to support professional and amateur artists and crafters.
- Art of Recycle
- 27 Cloister Ave, Ephrata, PA 17522
- Art of Recycle’s Little Art Bank (LAB)
- 241 N Franklin St, Hanover, PA 17331
Joshua Myers, Executive Director
27 Cloister Ave
Ephrata, PA 17522
We pride ourselves on maintaining an extensive directory of nonprofit organizations. If you feel that our information is inaccurate, please let us know.