Phase 3 Open Monday, November 9 at 8am through November 13 at 5pm
The Small Business Recovery & Sustainability Fund Phase 3 will open on Nov. 9 and close at 5pm EST on Nov. 13.
Phase 3 makes available $10 million in grant funds for businesses and organizations that have experienced sustained impacts from COVID-19. Lancaster County based for-profit, 501(c)3 non-profit organizations and agricultural entities will have an opportunity to apply for the fund from November 9-13 (the application process closes at 5pm EST on Nov. 13).
The highlights for Phase 3 are:
- Open to entities with up to 500 employees
- Dedicated minimum amount ($3.5m) for entities with 20 or less employees
- Entities must show they have sustained a revenue loss of 40% or greater when comparing revenue from April-September 2019 to April-September 2020
- Scoring component for most impacted industries based on a North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code
- Applicants need to submit required documentation at the point of application (W-9, DUNS, Sam.gov).
Deadline: November 13, 2020 at 5:00PM
Learn more and apply for the fund at https://recoverylancaster.com/funding/local-grant-fund/