Planned Parenthood Keystone
Planned Parenthood Keystone (PPKey) serves 37 counties in Pennsylvania, home to over half of Pennsylvania residents. We operate 9 medical centers that serve over 22,000 patients annually. Our mission is to provide and promote access to the essential health care services and comprehensive education people need to live healthy lives and build strong communities.
The Board of Directors’ role is to provide governance, with an emphasis on fund development, strategic planning, advocacy, fiduciary responsibility, connectivity, and CEO oversight.
Board members are expected to
- Prepare for, attend and actively participate in five in-person Board meetings per year
- Participate in a minimum of one Board committee
- Support and advocate for the mission and be a public face for Planned Parenthood
- Actively participate in advocacy by educating constituents and elected officials and participating in local efforts to raise awareness for the mission
- Provide financial support by making a personally significant contribution, soliciting prospective donors, and supporting special events