Serve on the Partner Relations Team, communicating the mission and vision of Global Disciples in an informative and engaging way. Concentrate on multiplying new donor connections and cultivate existing relationships in the Central PA and the mid-Atlantic region.
The overall purpose of this job is to steward and multiply the number of major donors in Central PA and the mid-Atlantic region.
- Develop fundraising strategy for multiplication of donors in region, in cooperation with Vice President of Partner Relations.
- Multiply the number of “Global Partners” ($10K plus donors) and nurture relationships with match financial partners ($1K plus donors) in ways that lead to greater awareness of and investment in the mission & ministry of Global Disciples nationally.
- Invite people to be integral in praying, giving financially & volunteering towards Global Disciples’ vision and mission.
- Provide direct oversight and coordination of the relational fundraising activities of Global Disciples in Central PA and mid-Atlantic region.
- Maintain proactive, creative leadership role in the identification, cultivation, and solicitation of individual, corporate, church and foundation contributions.
- Cultivate and directly invite major partners, working with appropriate staff and volunteers.
- Provide insight for the development of direct mail letters, case statements, grants and brochures required to support fundraising efforts.
- Ensure all partners are appropriately thanked and receive regular communication.
- Implement an effective approach to initiate and grow planned giving among partners.
- Initiate and implement strategies to fulfill the goals in the Annual Review and Plan of Action (ARPA) for the Partner Relations Team.
- Provide detailed fundraising progress reports to the VP of Partner Relations on a regular basis.
- Serve as a visible spokesperson and advocate for Global Disciples.
- Must be a committed follower of Jesus Christ and an active member of a Christian church.
- Passion for the mission and work of Global Disciples and alignment with its statement of faith, goals, purposes and objectives.
- Experience in sales, marketing, and/or nonprofit fundraising.
- Outstanding relational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter, initiator who is organized.
- Ability to work with a team to develop and implement a strategic plan.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other basic software expected.
- Donor database experience preferred.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Familiarity with Global Disciples preferred.