Manheim Township Educational Foundation
The Manheim Township Educational Foundation seeks a motivated individual to assist in our community engagement and fundraising initiatives. This is a 24-30 hour per week position.
- Develop an Alumni Program to maintain and strengthen relationships with and among MT Alumni, and create alumni networking and fundraising initiatives
- Solicit community partnerships through signage sales and sponsorships to local businesses
- Social media marketing and MTEF communications
- Assist with planning/hosting fundraising events
- Database management
- Other duties as specified. MTEF is currently going through a strategic planning process so the job duties of this role are subject to change as needed.
The ideal candidate will be successful working independently, as well as on a team. They will have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, along with strong relationship building skills. Candidate should have experience in sales, fundraising, and preferably alumni development. Experience with a CRM (especially Salesforce) is a plus. As this person will work with a school district, candidate must pass appropriate background checks. Candidate reports to the Executive Director.
$18 per hour, 24-30 hours per week, reasonably flexible schedule.
Please submit letter in interest, resume, and 3 references to Jenny Germann at email@example.com.
Application deadline: May 14th