The Foundation for Enhancing Communities (TFEC)
- Create communication materials for various purposes.
- Develop and write content for both print and electronic distribution (including website, newsletters, Facebook, Twitter, multimedia, fundraising appeals, event planning and associated materials, presentations and speeches).
- Provide editorial direction and management for core TFEC communications.
- Select photography, suggest and approve design by in-house or freelance designers.
- Promote the use of all various marketing messages in all published pieces.
- Manage all projects and tracking of multiple projects, including outcomes specific to performance for all platforms.
- Increase the visibility of TFEC through engagement with all of TFEC’s stakeholders through all medium.
- Manage, develop and provide guidance to the Marketing & Communications Associate.
- Serve as liaison between TFEC and the news media.
Successful candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, public relations, or advertising.
Additional requirements are as follows: A minimum of 8 years of professional experience in communications, marketing, public relations, a minimum of 5 years of editorial and publication design experience and a minimum of 5 years of communication project management experience. Excellent written and oral communication, editing skills and computer literacy are essential.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $59,500.00 – $85,800.00 per year
Work Remotely: Temporarily due to COVID-19
We offer a diverse and fulfilling work environment where being a part of a team is non-negotiable. We also offer a competitive salary and an outstanding benefits package. EOE
Please send Letter of Interest, Resume, Writing sample, 3 Professional References and Salary Requirements to: TFEC Personnel, 200 N. Third Street, 8th Floor, P.O. Box 678, Harrisburg, PA 17108-0678.