United Zion Retirement Community
- Manage and grow the UZRC volunteer program (approximately 40% time): identify need for volunteers, recruit, interview, train, evaluate, maintain and support volunteers. Also, maintain records and report on volunteer hours and program.
- Function as a Sales Coordinator, converting prospects into residents (approximately 40% time): this includes, but is not limited to, responding to prospective resident inquiries in a friendly, professional manner, scheduling and conducting tours and follow up, accurately tracking and reporting on leads using customer relationship management software. Also, assist new residents with move-in paperwork and selections.
- Provide support to the Director of Marketing and Development (approximately 20% time) in areas such as marketing, communications, event support and donor management. Includes donor relationship database management and coordination.
- Carry out all responsibilities with a goal of continuous improvement.
- Primarily Monday to Friday 9AM-5PM, with occasional weekend and evening hours
Education: Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of two years’ experience in either volunteer, sales or event coordination preferably in a senior living setting. Graphic design experience including Photoshop and Adobe platforms experience and/or professional writing experience is a plus.
- Strong, professional interpersonal skills, including the abilities to listen well and communicate effectively with diverse audiences both verbally and in writing.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with social media, Microsoft platforms (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat required.
- Strong project and event management skills, including projects that involve managing interpersonal relationships.
- Keen critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multitask.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and respect professional boundaries.
- Ability to assess and understand customer expectations, needs, and circumstances
- Customer-service focused, both internally and externally.
- Familiarity with basic sales and marketing functions including database management, professional writing and sponsorship development
- Ability to effectively convert prospects into tours, future residents and sell open units.
- Warm, friendly phone manner and email and in-person presence