Central Penn Business Group on Health
The Central Penn Business Group on Health (CPBGH) is seeking candidates to fill the role of Marketing and Events Coordinator. This is a part-time position with flexible hours working in a hybrid capacity (remote and in-office) an average of 15 to 20 hours per week and reporting to the Executive Director.
This role integrates marketing, communications, event planning and coordination, and administrative responsibilities. Employee is responsible for cultivating the CPBGH brand, writing and developing digital and print marketing materials, managing websites and social media, planning and coordinating virtual and in-person events, and providing membership and administrative support.
- Analyze marketing and communications programs and make recommendations to adjust strategy and tactics to increase effectiveness.
- Develop and oversee the communications and events calendar.
- Manage the development, production, and distribution of promotional and collateral materials.
- Prepare written materials including marketing copy, business communications, reports, presentations, and press releases.
- Develop and maintain digital media content of photos, videos, text and graphics.
- Create content and build engagement across social media platforms.
- Conduct research, make site visits, and source event location possibilities.
- Coordinate onsite arrangements and details for all meetings and events and serve as liaison with vendors on event-related matters.
- Travel to and attend CPBGH member events and other community events as appropriate.
- Responsible for software set up and event production for online education and networking events.
- Maintain and update databases, including contact management system and mailing lists.
- Manage membership process, including renewal communications and processing of payments.
- Participate in budget development and support budget management for events.
- Answer incoming calls for the office, answering questions regarding CPBGH membership and services.
- Perform other administrative duties (typing, filing, organizing, copying, mailings, etc.) as needed.
- Complete special projects as requested.
- Communications experience in copywriting, graphic design, or PR
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Experienced with social media (Facebook and LinkedIn)
- Experienced with MS Office suite products, In Design, Zoom, and database management
- Able to maintain courteous and professional disposition
- Able to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Position Interacts with the following: CPBGH membership, volunteers and Board of Directors; The Lancaster Chamber and its affiliate members; Healthcare Providers; Insurance Carriers; Business Leaders; Regulatory Agencies; Healthcare Experts; Media; Legislators and their staff; Community Partners; and National Alliance Of Healthcare Purchasers, their Board of Directors and other coalitions
CPBGH is a regional non-profit organization based in Lancaster, PA with a seven county service area. CPBGH’s mission is to promote continuous improvement in the quality and cost of healthcare for our member companies, their employees and dependents.