Mennonite Central Committee
Do you have experience in implementing or supporting humanitarian assistance, sustainable community development, or peacebuilding projects? Do you have practical and theoretical knowledge of outcomes-based planning, monitoring, and evaluation? Are you a dynamic presenter who can facilitate participatory learning?
Mennonite Central Committee (MCC) is seeking a full-time Learning and Evaluation Systems Coordinator. Reporting to the Co-Director of the Planning, Learning, and Disaster Response (PLDR) Department, the Learning and Evaluation Systems Coordinator will:
- Develop and coordinate use of common planning, monitoring, evaluation, and reporting (PMER) tools and processes throughout all MCC program, with an emphasis on learning.
- Develop and conduct PMER training and capacity building activities for all international and domestic program staff and service workers.
- Develop and coordinate internal and external networks for knowledge sharing of MCC program practice.
- Carry out evaluative research into the impact of MCC’s program
All MCC workers are expected to exhibit a commitment to: a personal Christian faith and discipleship; active participation in a Christian church or Christian community; and nonviolent peacemaking. MCC is an equal opportunity employer, committed to employment equity. MCC values diversity and invites all qualified candidates to apply.
Legal eligibility to be employed in the U.S. is required.
- At least three years experience in implementing or supporting humanitarian assistance, sustainable community development, or peacebuilding projects.
- Practical and theoretical knowledge of outcomes-based planning, monitoring, and evaluation for humanitarian relief, development, and peacebuilding work.
- Close familiarity with participatory methods for conducting situation assessments, planning, monitoring, and evaluation.
- Extensive experience in planning and facilitating workshops and other learning events, including in intercultural settings.
- Dynamic presenter who can convey information in an engaging fashion and stimulate participatory learning.
- Strong research and writing skills.
- Experience with using and managing program data and monitoring/evaluation software.
- Experience developing online modules for learning management systems.
- Ability to keep multiple projects moving ahead simultaneously.
- Competency in more than one language desirable (Spanish or French a plus).
To see the full job description and apply: https://mcc.org/get-involved/serve/openings/learning-evaluation-systems-coordinator-0