Lancaster County Food Hub
Lancaster County Food Hub, Lancaster, PA, is a growing social service agency providing food, clothing, shelter, and transportation for our neighbors in need throughout Lancaster County. Located in the heart of Lancaster City, the Food Hub is committed to serving with faith and compassion to provide services that honor the dignity of all by striving to meet basic human needs. Originally founded in 1947 as the Lancaster County Council of Churches, we continue to uphold our roots of collaboratively serving alongside local businesses, community groups, churches, and private donors with the hope of changing the lives of our neighbors when they need it most.
Lancaster County Food Hub is seeking a full-time Executive Director to provide dynamic leadership and resourceful solutions to community needs in ever-changing times. This position will be responsible to provide hands-on leadership to Food Hub staff and daily operations, ensure consistent achievement of our mission, and secure the financial resources necessary to serve the community. As the primary community representative of the Food Hub, the ideal candidate will possess the ability to build relationships and effectively communicate the Food Hub mission and core values. A passion for serving our Lancaster County neighbors and an others-focused mindset is essential to the role.
- Bachelor’s degree in administration, business, finance, or equivalent experience, required
- At least 5 years of experience in a non-profit, preferred
- At least 5 years of successful leadership experience with the ability to manage and develop teams, essential
- Experience with financial development and fund-raising
- Proficiency with technology including MS Office Suite, QuickBooks, and other basic computer applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated community involvement, strongly preferred
Please forward resume and cover letter to our consultants: www.NorthGroupConsultants.com/jobs