Ephrata Area Rehab Services (EARS)
Ephrata Area Rehab Services (EARS), Ephrata, PA is a non-profit, social service organization promoting the education and general welfare of disabled individuals. Through specialized vocational training programs, we focus on supporting intellectual and emotional disabled adults build skills and become contributing members of the community. Our team of committed and experienced professionals bring a passion for enhancing the independence, dignity, opportunities, and personal choice of our clients and is recognized as a preferred service provider.
EARS is seeking a full-time Executive Director to advance our mission, advocate for our clients, and champion organizational culture. In collaboration with the Board of Directors, the Executive Director will implement the strategic plan while developing a future vision. Additionally, this hands-on position will be responsible for overall revenue generation, financial management, organizational development, team leadership and program operations. The ideal candidate will combine a passion for developing people and teams with the ability to navigate complex industry regulations.
Executive Director Position Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, psychology or sociology, or related field, required; Master’s degree in human services related field, a plus
- Minimum of seven (7) years of progressive leadership experience to a department or organization, essential
- At least one (1) year of experience working directly with disabled individuals, required
- Experience working in a non-profit organization and working with a Board of Directors, preferred
- Knowledge of Central PA community, a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Community involvement, strongly preferred
Please forward resume and cover letter to our consultants: www.NorthGroupConsultants.com/jobs