KINBER, Lititz, PA, is a non-profit organization promoting the innovative use of digital technologies throughout Pennsylvania. Built upon a mission to impact Pennsylvania communities, KINBER establishes strategic partnerships, serves as a bridge connecting various stakeholder groups, and fosters human connections with the positive integration of technology. KINBER serves as a catalyst in providing communities with available resources, industry expertise and the ability to manage projects from start to finish. The team at KINBER is dedicated to the betterment of Pennsylvanians through digital equity and inclusion.
KINBER is seeking a Director of Advancement to provide hands-on leadership to resource advancement and development efforts and ensure the success of programs and services. The Director of Advancement will work collaboratively with the CEO to set the overall strategy and vision for fundraising and will be responsible for driving results to meet short- and long-term goals for increasing available resources. Daily responsibilities include a variety of development initiatives including grant writing, event coordination, and development of commercial partnerships. Additionally, the Director of Advancement will serve as part of the KINBER Executive Leadership Team. A highly relational individual, the successful candidate will bring creativity and innovation to the role.
Director of Advancement Position Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, required; Continuing education, a plus
- 5+ years of successful fundraising and advancement experience, required
- Demonstrated leadership experience with the ability to contribute as member of the Executive Leadership Team, essential
- Proficiency with technology including Microsoft Office Suite, required; Aptitude for utilizing and employing technology, strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated community involvement, preferred
Please submit resume and cover letter: www.NorthGroupConsultants.com/jobs