Lancaster County Food Hub
Lancaster County Food Hub, Lancaster, PA, is a growing social service agency providing food, clothing, and shelter for neighbors in need throughout Lancaster County. Located in the heart of Lancaster City, the Food Hub is committed to serving with faith and compassion to provide services that honor the dignity of all by striving to meet basic human needs. Originally founded in 1947 as the Lancaster County Council of Churches, the Lancaster County Food Hub continues to uphold a value of collaboratively serving alongside local businesses, partner agencies, community groups, churches, and private donors with the hope of changing the lives of Lancaster County residents, when they need it most.
Lancaster County Food Hub is seeking a full-time Development Manager to strategize, expand, and execute fundraising efforts on behalf of the Lancaster County Food Hub. In collaboration with the Executive Director, the Development Manager will be responsible for managing the organization’s giving programs, implementing a dynamic fundraising strategy, cultivating new donors, and encouraging existing donor relationships. Additionally, this position will be responsible for coordinating and planning fundraising and other designated events. A passion for serving people and an others-focused mindset is essential to the role.
Development Manager Position Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, marketing, or related field
- A minimum of 3 years of development, sales, and/or fundraising experience, is essential
- Proficiency with technology including MS Office Suite, social media, and an understanding of donor software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of digital marketing and communications, preferred
- Previous experience in a non-profit, a plus
- Demonstrated community involvement, strongly preferred
Please forward resume and cover letter to: www.NorthGroupConsultants.com/jobs