Lancaster Farm Fresh Co-Op
The purpose of this job is to provide administrative support within our CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) department. Tasks and duties span across multiple areas including customer service, operations, and special accounts, as well as general administrative tasks.
- Customer service to shareholders and special accounts
- Manage special CSA accounts and seasons
- Daily operational support
- Maintain CSA calendar and documents
- Quickbooks invoicing
- Utilize WordPress website and WooCommerce
- Create and send email blasts via Constant Contact
- Coordinate payment plans
- Administer Fresh Food Fund
- Clerical duties as needed
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Detail oriented.
- Effective communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Solid time management skills and follow-up skills.
- Computer skills- Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, Access, WordPress, Constant Contact, Quickbooks
- Social Skills- service oriented, social perceptiveness.
- Writing skills- communicate effectively as for the needs of the audience.
- Oral skills- ability to clearly convey information via telephone.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to be highly exact and accurate.
- Ability to record and organize important information.
- Problem-solving skills.
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties, not listed here, may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the team
- Education/ Training: A degree in art or marketing or communications.
- Experience: 8+ years of experience in communication and marketing management.
- Knowledge/Skills: Familiarity with Microsoft products as well as HRIS systems.
- Attendance: Regular, predictable attendance
- Other: Ability to be detail oriented, work independently and be thorough with excellent follow through. Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Vision: Ability to read data and the computer screen.
- Hearing: Hearing required to hear customers and co-workers make requests
- Sense of Smell: Ability to smell is not relevant.
- Gripping: Infrequently.
- Lifting: Infrequently.
- Stooping: Infrequently.
- Squatting: Infrequently.
- Push/Pull: Infrequently.
- Kneeling: Infrequently.
- Climbing: Infrequently.
- Bending: Infrequently.
- Reaching: Infrequently.
- Equipment Operation: Rarely
- Carry Objects: Infrequently.
- Sitting: Prolonged sitting.
- Walking: Frequently.
- Standing: Infrequently.
- Work environment: Office environment open floor plan.
- Climate: Climate controlled.
Mental & Psychological Demands
- Comprehension: Understands and retains directions.
- Reading/Writing: Excellent reading/ writing skills.
- Speaking: Communicate effectively with co-workers and customers.
- Decision Making: Use advanced problem-solving techniques.
Attention to Task/Detail
- Critical Thinking Skills: Organize tasks and set priorities.
- Multi-Tasking: Perform and /or direct multiple tasks simultaneously.
Interaction with Others
- Customer Service: Ability to interact with the public in a positive and friendly manner.
- Co-workers: Ability to interact with team members in a positive and friendly manner.