Jubilee Ministries, located in Lebanon, PA, is a mission-driven, faith-based, nonprofit organization ministering to individuals affected by incarceration and their families. Our multifaceted team endeavors to serve as ambassadors of life change through the Gospel of Jesus Christ. To advance our various community and prison ministries, we also operate multiple thrift stores located in Lebanon, Lancaster, and Berks Counties. Through employment at Jubilee, each team member fulfills an essential role in impacting lives for Christ.
Jubilee Ministries is seeking a full-time, Chief Program Officer to lead and oversee day-to-day program operations and the training/coaching of staff for the Prison Ministry and Aftercare Program. This position will be responsible to oversee current programs, plan and develop program expansion, and cast vision for future program initiatives. Additionally, the Chief Program Officer will provide hands on leadership as part of the Jubilee Leadership Team. The successful candidate will share and be driven by our passion for helping those caught in cycles of addition, incarceration, or homelessness to experience life change.
Chief Program Officer Position Qualifications Include:
- Personal confession of faith in Jesus Christ and commitment to the mission, beliefs, and values of Jubilee Ministries, essential
- 5+ years of demonstrated successful leadership experience with the ability to manage and develop teams, required
- 5+ years of successful prison ministry/addictions recovery experience, preferably in a non-profit or ministry role, strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, desired
- Excellent computer skills and understanding of technology, required
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with others, necessary
Please forward resume and cover letter to our consultants: www.NorthGroupConsultants.com/jobs