Caron Treatment Center
Position will be working Tuesday-Saturday 12:30pm-9pm
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete Admission assessment to determine appropriateness for Caron’s level of care with each and every caller with an attempt to convert to scheduled admission.
- Identify patients who need clinical screening prior to admission and gather CAST information for review with Admission Clinical Specialist.
- Provide a sophisticated level of financial conversation to include vetting all appropriate resources for treatment investment, provide details of inclusions and exclusions of treatment investment, and utilization of all financial options
- Accurately assess financial application to provide management of compliance expectations and financial assistance budget.
- Out of network insurance and in-network or contracted insurance
- Schedule and coordinate transportation for all patients for inpatient programs.
- Identify all key stakeholders, i.e. referrals, donors, alumni, and treatment providers for each admission, and manage pre-admission relationship with referral sources.
- Case Management of all assigned cases from initial contact to admission while providing superior service and follow-up.
- Complete campus tours for potential admissions and referrals.
- Assist in training new staff.
- May be designated as a program subject matter expert and provide ongoing support to admissions department through education and updates.
- This job description reflects the management’s assignment of essential functions. It does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in written form for 95% of the workday.
- Ability to sit for 90% of the workday.
- Ability to type 85% of the workday.
- Ability to walk the grounds to facilitate tours.
- Ability to give presentations to small and large groups.
- Ability to travel to another facility for site visitation
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology or human services preferred.
- (2)years of consultative sales experience, customer service experience, or working experience in behavioral health treatment required.
- Ability to obtain PCB certification – either CAAP or CRS within two years of employment.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel.
- If in recovery, 2 years of continuous sobriety is preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Type 45 words per minute with 95% accuracy.
- Knowledge of all computer software systems and ability to use proficiently
- Customer service and detail oriented.
- Ability to function independently.
- Maintain confidentiality and professionalism at all times
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Prioritize and multitask with excellent customer service