Community Progress Council
SUMMARY: Partners with the client to integrate and coordinate services to support them in reaching self-sufficiency. Engage the family in defining priorities and utilize their strengths and supports to address their barriers to self-sufficiency. Provide individualized, culturally sensitive support to families using a relationship-based and client-centered approach to coordinate services internally and externally.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrate commitment to the mission, vision, and values of Community Progress Council
- Have a full understanding of CPC programming and the requirements and maintain a full understanding including eligibility.
- Develop and maintain relationships with community agencies and groups to coordinate referrals and services to clients; help to identify gaps in services
- Support the Intake Department by managing walk-in clients, phone calls, and scheduled appointments efficiently and in conjunction with team members
- Interview and complete holistic assessment that will determine program placement and referrals
- Provide a coaching experience that is focused and motivating to clients
- Advocate on behalf of the client to ensure timely, effective, and appropriate delivery and eligibility of services
- Partner with client to problem solve
- Make appropriate referrals
- Follow-up on referrals to ensure client needs are met
- Assist client in identifying action steps necessary to achieve their goals and monitor progress
- Provide effective transition to other services
- Complete timely and accurate data entry; maintain accurate records and ensure client confidentiality.
- Provide timely and accurate reports to meet internal and external requirements
- Represent Community Progress Council in community by serving on internal and external committees
- Participate in professional development
- All other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE: Associates degree in Social Services or a related field, plus at least two years of related experience is preferred.