As we prepare for whatever lies ahead during these challenging and uncertain times, perhaps investing a little time in your personal and professional development is on your agenda. Courtesy of ed2go, a limited number of self-paced courses are available free of charge until June 30, 2020. Available now, wherever you are. See more
- Learn the basics HTML so you can design, create, and post your very own website. This course will help you plan content, structure and layout of your website, create neatly formatted text, build links, and add color, graphics and tables, as well as understand no-cost web marketing strategies and SEO.
- Create attractive, sophisticated blogs and websites without any coding! This course provides hands-on experience creating web pages and posts, adding images and videos, changing a site’s look and feel, and working with user-friendly features.
Fundamentals of Supervision and Management
- Become a more effective manager by learning the language of business management. This course provides skills in managing time, delegating responsibility, motivating your employees, solving problems and resolving conflicts so you can accomplish your job more effectively.
- Master 12 career enhancing skills including goal setting, time management, personal organization, creativity, financial matters, and conflict resolution. This course will help you achieve individual excellence by developing a fulfilling career plan and gaining the skills to improve all your interpersonal relationships.
Keys to Effective Communication
- Become more confident, make great first impressions, get along with others, and create better personal and professional relationships. This course provides a step by step process to become a great conversationalist as you use communication to build rapport and create trust, warmth, and respect.
- Learn how to best anticipate and meet customer needs. This course will help you discover some dynamite methods to bring out your best and do the same for the other people you work with as you serve as an ambassador for your company.
Marketing Your Business on the Internet
- In this hands-on course, you’ll discover proven methods for establishing an Internet presence and building a brand identity. You’ll learn to incorporate SEO, advertising, email, social media, and more to develop an effective Internet marketing plan for your business even with little money to spend.
- Set clear financial goals, make the right investments, increase financial security, and be prepared to retire someday. This course will help you gain control over the financial impact of your choices with tools that are useful, realistic, and easy to work into your regular routine.
Small Business Marketing on a Shoestring
- Discover how to use the same marketing tricks the big companies employ and create a personalized plan without clearing out your bank account. This course will help you master cost effective marketing strategies the provide results with hands-on activities and real-world examples.
Twelve Steps to a Successful Job Search
- With Twelve Steps to a Successful Job Search, you can gain confidence in your ability to acquire interviews and job offers – even in a tough, competitive economy.