Recruiting and retaining the right talents in the US can be a challenge due to the competition. Companies are always seeking new skills to maintain their business advantage. Traditional recruitment methods might not be useful under particular situations due to multiple factors, and culture is one of them. Understanding culture plays a vital role in people’s day-to-day interactions and decision-making, having the ability to examine and understand a culture can support the company’s efforts to recruit, retain, and engage diverse talents in the workplace.
• Acquisition and retention of immigrant and refugee talents
• Positive employee engagement by increasing self-awareness while demonstrating respect for all
• Development of new talents
• Working effectively with diverse cultures
• Leveraging diversity for business advancement
CWS Lancaster’s Language Beyond Borders (LBB) program is a social enterprise that provides fee-based language services to local businesses, service providers, schools, hospitals, and more while creating professional employment opportunities for immigrants and refugees. CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE!