The labor crisis is a top concern for small businesses entering 2020. Learn best practices to prepare for this challenge.
• Building the Talent Pool – Your leadership role in selling your company’s brand
• Considering labor options – Planning for your more immediate needs and future needs
• Hiring the right people – Honing your interviewing skills/what skills and experiences do I really need?
• Building the offer – Looking at pay and benefits differently
• Creating effective onboarding – Building engagement from the start
• Fostering ongoing engagement – Being an employer of choice