2021 FALL BLAST 5K APPLICATION FOR CHARITABLE RECIPIENTS
The staff of HARTZ Physical Therapy is excited to announce that we are accepting applications from Lancaster-based non-profits who are interested in partnering with us for the 2021 Fall Blast 5K. The winning applicant will receive 100% of proceeds from the 2021 event. Total proceeds typically vary from $12,000 – $20,000, however will depend on the success of the event.
(1) Applicant must be registered with the government as a 501(c)(3) organization, currently in good standing and compliant with all applicable non-profit laws.
(2) Applicants must be headquartered in Lancaster County, or specifically earmark the funds to benefit Lancaster County initiatives.
(3) Total annual revenue generated by the applicant cannot be greater than $2,500,000 in the most recently completed fiscal year.
(4) Applicant agrees to provide a representative to attend monthly Fall Blast meetings (April – October). Meetings will take place once/month at HARTZ Physical Therapy. Representatives will participate and assist in the planning of the Fall Blast event, as needed, and report back to the beneficiary organization with progress and any requests for assistance.
(5) Applicant must assist in marketing the event to their supporters to increase community exposure, participation and sponsorship opportunities.
(6) The Executive Director, CEO, or similar leader of the organization must be available on the following dates: a. Finalist Presentations (7pm): Thursday March 18th b. Fall Blast 5K: October 2, 2021 from 8am-11am c. Check Presentation: Date TBD following the event
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more and apply, go to https://www.hartzpt.com/fall-blast-5k-runwalk/charitable-partner-application/