Good news: Two new emergency funding resources are rolling out now.
1. SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) is available to small businesses and private non-profits. Webinar trainings are now available! The webinar will address: Who is eligible for an SBA EIDL loan, What you need to have in hand before filing your application, Q&A time devoted to answer your specific questions. Due to the high volume of questions, the webinar will be held daily. If the session is full, please join another day’s session. The schedule is daily now through Friday, April 3. Webinars are offered Monday through Friday. Each Webinar starts at 12:00 noon and concludes at 1:30pm. Click here to go to the Webinar!
Call the Eastern PA SBA District Office at 610-382-3062 with any questions about the training.
2. PIDA Working Capital Loan: Applications are now being accepted for the COVID-19 Working Capital Access Program offered through the Pennsylvania Industrial Development Authority (PIDA). For Lancaster County businesses, application information and forms can now be found on EDC’s website at http://edclancaster.com/covid-19/.
Please note the following:
- Guidance on application submission, including the requirement to use a special email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) is on our website.
- Demand for this program will exceed the amount of funding available statewide.
- The program is first come, first served statewide.