Tuesday, July 16th, 2024
Categories
News

National Rankings for the ‘Ville

Awards for the ‘Ville from Study Abroad Aide, Forbes Advisor, Online Master’s Degrees and CounselingPsychology.org.

Millersville University has been recognized by various national organizations for the academic caliber and monetary value of its degree programs.

Graphic that says Millersville is in the top 21%.Study Abroad Aide
Out of 8,060 universities across 69 countries, the site Study Abroad Aide ranked Millersville in the top 21% of universities with the best value for international students. According to the site, rankings are determined based on the “academic quality, comprising 75% of the weight, and cost of education for the remaining 25%.”

This ranking highlights the many benefits of Millersville’s numerous degree programs, including cost-effectiveness.

Written words that say Forbes Education Best of 2024 - Millersville University Forbes Advisor
Millersville University’s Emergency Management program has been recognized as one of the Best Online Emergency Management Degrees Of 2024, which was published this spring on Forbes Advisor Education.

Forbes Advisor’s education editors are committed to producing unbiased rankings and informative articles covering online colleges, tech boot camps and career paths. Their ranking methodologies use data from the National Center for Education Statistics, education providers, and reputable educational and professional organizations.

Online Master’s Degrees
The site Online Master’s Degrees has ranked Millersville in the top 9% of U.S. universities with the best online and hybrid graduate-level degree programs. Online Master’s Degrees determine their rankings by evaluating “which universities offer the best value regarding education quality, availability, cost, and flexibility.”

Three different Master’s degree programs were specifically recognized for their merit.

Graphic of Best Online MSW Programs.CounselingPsychology.org
CounselingPsychology.org ranked Millersville’s Master of Social Work degree program as the third-best MSW program in Pennsylvania.

Counseling Psychology ranks programs “through a multifaceted assessment process encompassing several key criteria,” where they evaluate “the overall quality, impact, and effectiveness of programs, ensuring a fair and accurate representation of each program’s strengths.”

 

Leave a Reply