To help meet Millersville University’s comprehensive internationalization initiatives, Millersville and St. John Technical and Educational Campus in India signed a memorandum of understanding on June 5. The MOU opens the door for students at St. John’s affiliate institutions to attend Millersville University and for faculty collaboration between the two institutions.
Millersville President Dr. Daniel A. Wubah and St. John Trustee Aldridge Dominic D’Souza signed the agreement. The agreement establishes possibilities for dual-degree and transfer-degree programs and non-degree programs. The agreement will allow the exchange of scholarly and pedagogical materials and the development of academic research, workshops, or other joint projects.
In addition to President Wubah and D’Souza, dignitaries at the signing included:
St. John Attendees
- Elvina D’Souza Secretary – Aldel Education Trust,
- Aldridge D’Souza – Coordinator – ACCMI and Trustee – Aldel Education Trust
- Suhas Pednekar – Advisor – ACCMI,
- Evans Coutinho – Advisor – ACCMI and Dean of Research, St. John’s Campus
- Peter Garland – Chair, PennHub Advisory Board, Executive Vice Chancellor Emeritus, PASSHE
- Stephanie Schwartz, Chair Computer Science Department,
- Behrooz Etesamipour, Information Technology Program Coordinator,
- Alex Johnson, Manufacturing Engineering Technology Program Coordinator, Applied Engineering, Safety and Technology Department,
- Marc Harris, Dean, College of Science and Technology
- Marc Tomljanovich, Dean, Lombardo College of Business
- Christina Kinney, Acting Director of International Programs & Services
- Charity Alinda, Acting Director of International Student & Scholar Services