Dr. Daniel A. Wubah, president of Millersville University, was recently elected to the Board of Directors of the American Association of State Colleges and Universities. Wubah was elected earlier this month during the association’s annual conference in Carlsbad, California.
Wubah is the only new board member from Pennsylvania and the only PASSHE leader to serve AASCU.
Wubah joins five other presidents on the board.
- Erika D. Beck, president, California State University, Northridge
- Andrew Feinstein, president, University of Northern Colorado
- Gloria J. Gibson, president, Northeastern Illinois University
- Mark A. Nook, president, University of Northern Iowa
- Kirk A. Nooks, president, Gordon State College (GA)
Heidi M. Anderson, president of the University of Maryland Eastern Shore since September 2018, assumed the post as chair of the AASCU.
The American Association of State Colleges and Universities (AASCU) is a Washington, D.C.-based higher education association of nearly 400 public colleges, universities, and systems whose members share a learning- and teaching-centered culture, a historic commitment to underserved student populations, and a dedication to research and creativity that advances their regions’ economic progress and cultural development. These are institutions Delivering America’s Promise. Visit us at www.aascu.org.