The fall semester at Millersville University begins on Monday, August 22. The approximately 7,000 students will have a wide array of new programs to choose from.
There are two new concentrations in online master’s programs:
- Accelerated Secondary Teaching Certification, also known as the Accelerated Emergency Teachers Certification
- Inclusive Practices
We have a newly organized bachelor’s degree in Journalism, now housed in Communication and Theatre.
We have two new minors
- English as a Second Language
- Sport Studies
We have four new online degree completion programs for adult learners:
- BS in Management
- BA in English with a concentration in Writing Studies
- Bachelor of Design (BDES) in Interactive and Graphic Design
- BS in Emergency Management.
And, there is one new accelerated Bachelors-Masters Program:
- Emergency Management.
There are approximately 1,300 first-time students.
- The average GPA for first-year students is 3.48
- While most students are from Pennsylvania, 126 are from out of state. The majority of out-of-state students come from New Jersey, Maryland and Delaware.
- The most common majors for the class of 2026 are biology, elementary and special education, accounting/finance, and exploratory.
Click here to learn more about admissions at Millersville: https://www.millersville.edu/admissions/undergrad/.