Dr. Ann Gaudino, associate professor of Education and Educational Leadership at Millersville University, was recently recognized by the U.S. Department of Education for “The Excellence in Education Journal” that she created, founded and has edited since 2011.
The U.S. Department of Education’s Institute of Education Sciences contracted with Gaudino to include all past and all future articles published by the journal in its Education Resource Information Center (ERIC), the largest education database in the world. To date, 41 articles published by Gaudino’s journal are available on ERIC at: https://eric.ed.gov/?q=source%3A%22Excellence+in+Education+Journal%22
The Excellence in Education Journal is a peer reviewed academic journal that promotes scholarly writing about practices in education of children and adults worldwide and to share this writing in a free, open access, online journal format. The journal has an annual online readership of 8,000 readers in five continents. The 20 journal reviewers represent eight countries around the world, and the authors represent 33 colleges and universities worldwide.
Journal Quick Facts
- 8,000 website hits per year
- 11 Issues with 43 articles published to date
- 20 reviewers representing 8 countries
- 7 graduate students have served as assistant to the editor
- In 2017 the journal was recognized by the United States Library of Congress.
- The Excellence in Education Journal ISSN 2474-4166