The goal of the McNairy Library Research Fellows Program is to foster a community of practice where creative and innovative ideas are freely exchanged and shared over the course of three semesters.
Each student will receive a stipend at the end of each semester of participation.
As a research fellow, you can expect to:
- enhance your skills in critical thinking and research
- acquire the skills to pursue a research question you are passionate about
- apply knowledge learned in the classroom to an independent project
- develop a repertoire of diverse communication and presentation skills
- be better prepared for future employment and/or graduate school
Watch this video to hear fellows describe what the program has meant to them.
Millersville University Research Fellows Interviews
In the Research Fellows community, you will practice time and project management, participate in peer-to-peer learning, and communicate to a wide variety of audiences. Being a research fellow is highly collaborative. You will receive feedback from your mentors as well as your peers.