A Little bit of Issues…

Hello all,

When we checked our system, we noticed the water level was a little low.  To correct this problem, we added some water.  After adding water, we checked the temperature and pH.  The  temperature has stayed around 72 degrees Fahrenheit steadily, and today is no different.  The temperature was measured at at 71.5 degrees Fahrenheit.  The pH was too high again, so we added about 1/4 of pH Down solution.  The new pH is now 5.2.  We left it at that because we are estimating that the pH will rise again.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to A Little bit of Issues…

Leave a Reply