So this week we went in on Monday and found that some of the emitters in our system had stopped dripping, but this was easily fixed and they are working just fine now and it doesn’t seem to have effected any of the plant growth. This week we also found 2 more plants growing in 2 of the 3 cups that hadn’t had anything growing in them. The third cup is the 1 where a plant had started growing in it and then appeared to have died so we decided to pull that plant out and place a new seed in it. This week the pH was kinda high at 7.3, so we brought that down to a better 6.0. Below are some pictures of the new members of our jalapeño family and the progress of the other ones.