So we were not in the class last Wednesday because we were on a field trip to a waste water treatment plant, but we came in today and found that the plants that had started growing before are even bigger and look pretty good. We were relieved to find that our system had remained dripping throughout the entire week without any signs of slowing down. We also checked underneath the plants and found that the roots of the plants growing looked pretty healthy. The one plant mentioned last post that looked like it had started to grow and died looked like it was a little greener so there still may be a chance of it growing. We also found that one of the cups that hadn’t grown anythings is starting to grow a very small amount and the last up still has nothing growing so unless there are signs of life soon we might have to try replanting new seeds. The pictures below are of the overall system and the root structure that is starting to take shape.