MU Guided programs encompasses three types of programs: courses, trips, and service learning/cultural experiences. These programs can happen throughout the year. Check out some of the amazing international opportunities for students this year with our MU Guided programs. Check them out below!
A MU Guided program to the Toronto International Film Festival went recently. The trip was organized by Dr. Jill Craven.
- Women’s Basketball Competition – Canada with Women’s Basketball Team Coaches
- Oral History Association Conference – Canada with Marilyn Parrish
Dr. Jason Petula and his students playing Kubb, a game of Viking origin, as a bonding experience for students attending the winter 2019 trip to Sweden.
- ISEM Capstone in Sweden – with Dr. Jason Petula
- Pura Vida: The ‘Ville in Costa Rica – Costa Rica with Dr. Janet Josephson
- Exploring Parents and Teachers Knowledge about Disabilities in Ghana – with Dr. Deborah Tamakloe
- Sport in Puerto Rico – with Dr. Daniel Keefer
- Disaster Recovery and Management through Collaboration – Puerto Rico with Drs. Karen Rice, Duane Hagelgans, Marc Felizzi
- ISEM Capstone in Spain – with Drs. Jason Petula and Elizabeth Powers
- Mathematics and Romantic Poetry in England – with Drs. Cynthia Taylor and William Archibald
- Ancient Maya Culture & Community Service – Mexico with Drs. Ximena Catepillan and Alex Redcay
- Iceland: Energy Resources, Sustainability & the Environment – with Dr. Len Litowitz
- “Premodern Jukebox”: Europe’s Great Composers – Europe Tour with Drs. Christy and Rusty Banks
- Exploring Teaching, Learning & Culture – Belize with Dr. Nakeiha Primus
If you are a student interested in participating in any of the programs, please contact the faculty leader for that program and view information on our website here.
If you are a faculty member interested in taking a group of students abroad, please contact the Office of International Programs and Services to get started! International@Millersville.edu