Dual Geography and Government
Upper Darby, PA
Listening to music, and going to the gym
- Why did you want to become a RA?
One of the main reasons I wanted to become a RA was to gain more responsibility.
- What is the most valuable part of being a RA?
The most valuable part of being a RA is the personal growth you develop from interacting with residents, staff, supervisors, etc.
- What is your favorite program you held for your residents?
My favorite program was probably last year when we put on a hall wide scavenger hunt. That was pretty fun!
- What do you hope your residents get out of you being their RA?
I want them to be able to understand they have an open ear and a person to talk to if they have problems or concerns or if they just need to talk.
- Do you have any valuable tips or tricks that you have learned from your time here at MU to pass on to other students?
One tip I have would be to take your laundry out of the washer/dryer when its finished. Also, be sure to put water in your easy mac before microwaving it.
- What is your favorite part of living in the residence halls?
My favorite part about living in the residence hall is the community here. Also, I’m not too far from McComsey.
- Why did you choose to come to Millersville?
I chose to come to Millersville because it was far enough from home that I could be independent, but close enough so I could always go back if I needed to.
- What is your favorite class you have taken at Millersville?
I would say any class with Dr. Cuthbert and Political Geography.
- Do you have any upcoming events?
Nope. Not at this time.