Some days, it can be tough to get the motivation to get out of bed and start the day. Those days, the blankets feel way too soft and your head is just glued to the pillow. We’ve all had them, and at some point, we’ve all had to get out of bed – whether we really wanted to or not. Here are 10 quotes to hopefully make those days a little easier for you, and to inspire you to get up and get moving!
- “No masterpiece was ever created by a lazy artist.” – Anonymous
- “Don’t overthink it. Just begin.” – Rich Roll
- “Some want it to happen, some would like it to happen, and others make it happen.” – Michael Jordan
- “If you cannot fly then run, if you cannot run then walk, if you cannot walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Either you run the day, or the day runs you.” – Jim Rohn
- “Getting out of bed is a good way to leave your troubles behind.” – Nancy E. Turner
- “Life is short. Don’t be lazy.” – Sophia Amoruso
- “The older you get, the more fragile you understand life to be. I think that’s good motivation for getting out of bed joyfully each day.” – Julia Roberts
- “Wake up early everyday so that while others are still dreaming, you can make your dreams come true.” – Hal Elrod
- “You will never have this day again, so make it count.” – Unknown
These quotes won’t make your bed any less comfy, but they definitely motivate me not to waste time laying down and help me start getting things done! What motivates you to get out of bed in the morning? Let us know in the comments!
Subscribe to our blog to receive email notifications whenever we make a new post!
Follow us on social media:
Twitter: @villehousing. Twitter QR Code:
Instagram: @villehousing. Instagram Nametag:
It has reached that time of the semester. The time where everyone is counting down to spring break and wishing their semester away. Here are some motivational quotes to help you get through the rest of the semester:
So, keep going, you are one step closer to achieving your goals and dreams.
All photos were provided by Canva.
Face it, we have had many snow days and it is getting hard to keep track of classes and assignments when due dates keep getting pushed back. When this happens, personally I lose motivation and I need to refocus in order to stay on track. Along with this feeling, spring break is right around the corner which also can contribute to slacking in our classes. To fight these feelings I have gathered some inspirational quotes to get you through this and make it successfully to spring break without easing up on your work.
Photo courtesy of Canva.
- “ I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse.” – Florence Nightingale
- “Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.” – Pele
- “Procrastination is like a credit card: it’s a lot of fun until you get the bill.” – Christopher Parker
- “You don’t drown by falling in the water ; you drown by staying there.” – Ed Cole
- “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” – Maya Angelou
- “Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.” – Ralph Maston
- “Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.” – Henry Ford
- “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” – Robert Collier
- “Some people dream of accomplishing great things. Others stay awake and make it happen.”
- “Try to live everyday like Elle Woods after Warner told her she wasn’t smart enough for law school.”
Sometimes we just need to sit back and refocus in order to regain our motivation when it comes to doing well in our classes. If these quotes help you, let us know. Also make sure to follow us on Twitter and Instagram, our username is @Villehousing ! Study hard!