It is that time of the semester again, where the post Spring Break blues kick in. While the end of the semester seems so close, impending assignment due dates and school obligations are all but giving us comfort. As a senior, trust me, I get it. So, here are 10 quotes to help get you through the rest of the semester.
- “Education is not the learning of many facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein
- “Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.” – Winston Churchill
- “You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.” – Michael Jordan
- “The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.” – Dr. Seuss
- “A little progress each day adds up to big results.” – Satya Nani
- “It never gets easier. You just get better.” – Jordan Hoechlin
- “Whatever you are, be a good one.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Just remember, you can’t climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “Be so good they can’t ignore you.” – Steve Martin
- “Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day-in and day-out.” – Robert Collier
While these quotes will not complete your assignments for you, I hope they tell you what you have been needing to hear. We are a short five weeks away from the end of the semester. Keep going Marauders.
Gabrielle Krick is a senior Business Administration major with a concentration in Management and minor in Marketing at Millersville University. Her interests include human resources, social media marketing, and content marketing. When she graduates in May 2023, Gabby hopes to work for a large company’s human resources department, specifically representing minorities and the LGBTQ community. She hopes to either stay in the Lancaster, Pennsylvania area or move somewhere near Rehoboth, Delaware.
Subscribe to our blog to receive email notifications whenever we make a new post!
Follow us on social media:
Twitter: @villehousing. Twitter QR Code:
Instagram: @villehousing. Instagram Nametag: