- Interested in working on campus this summer?
- Enjoy working in a team environment?
- Enjoy meeting new people and welcoming them to campus?
- Need to make money?
The Department of Housing and Residential Programs has opened the application process for Summer Conference Assistant (SCA) positions for Summer 2019. The SCA staff provides residence hall desk service and hospitality services for visiting camp, conference guests, and summer session students residing in the residence halls during the summer.
- $7.65 per hour for up to 40 hours per week
- Room and 10-week meal plan for regular SCA positions
- Regular and substitute positions available
Pick up the application at the Department of Housing & Residential Programs office in the Lombardo Welcome Center weekdays between 8:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
— OR —
Download and print an application HERE.
Return your completed application to the Department of Housing and Residential Programs Office in the Lombardo Welcome Center by Noon on Friday, April 12, 2019 for full consideration. Applications received after Noon on April 12, 2019 will be considered on an as needed basis.