As a college student, it’s safe to say I don’t have a lot of money to spend. Like most other students, I try my best to budget and look for the best deals to save money. Fortunately, there are some great discounts out there that help students like me keep some extra money in their bank accounts! Here are some helpful links to sites and deals that will make you and your wallet happy:
*Disclaimer: We are not endorsed by any of these sites or brands. This post is simply offering suggestions based on popular student discount sites and deals*
Unidays is a website that lists student discounts in different categories like fashion, food & drink, technology, beauty, and more. Unidays also has a free app that you can download.
Student Beans is another popular website for finding the latest student discounts. They have a page called “Top 20” which they update regularly with the best deals going on right now. Student Beans also gives you the option to save discounts that you’ll want to use.
ID.me Ship is a website that posts a wide variety of discounts. They have an entire section dedicated to student discounts. You can sign up to recieve email alerts when discounts you may be interested in become available. You can look at a large amount of discounts at once, or you can look at discounts for certain stores.
Save The Student is a great resource for students. The site has a student discount directory, and they also offer advice about banking and finances. Save The Student posts a deal of the day everyday, and if you subscribe to their emails, they’ll send you weekly deals.
- Spotify Premium Student: For $5.39 a month, you can get access to Spotify Premium as well as Hulu and SHOWTIME. Without this offer, you’d be paying about $27 for all three services, so this is a great deal.
- Amazon Prime Student: Prime Student costs about $6.49 per month and provides you with free 2-day delivery, free same-day delivery in eligible areas, as well as unlimited movies, TV shows, music streaming, reading, and photo storage.
- Nike: Students can get 20% off for a limited time (used to be $10 off). Plus, you can use this offer more than once.
- Chick-fil-A and Chipotle: Get a free small drink at these restaurants by showing your student ID.
- For more deals, check out this post on RetailMeNot.com and this discount guide that includes a downloadable PDF from Dealhack.com.
Check out these sites and deals and see the savings for yourself! Comment your favorite student discount, and make sure to subscribe to our email list to receive notifications whenever we make a new post!